Bimba - My first step with Spoorthi Foundation - Sahaja Bhargavi

by 12:31 PM 0 comments
        Always wanting to do little difference in the society and earlier being connected with other foundation,which worked for helping out children in need. My friend Miss. Aditi Dinakar told me she was preparing for a photography exhibition towards a cause with Spoorthi Foundation and BIMBA it was. I got curious and was very keen to know if I could be part of it. That was how I became aware of the foundation, and soon got in touch with Mr. Santhosh. He shared and discussed about foundation and how I could contribute. I was quite overwhelmed by the projects they carry out and their approach of the understanding towards needs of the children at the Government schools.

The event BIMBA , I was present at the venue on the second day. I met the members of the foundation, who were from different walks of life. It was a good initiative taken by the team , very much visible as the place spoke all the heart and soul. It had attracted various kind of audience from college going students to Professionals. who were given neat description about the work displayed by the whole team and Miss Aditi Dinakar, who was present throughout the event. The foundation ensured that it conveyed its goal and the main idea behind the whole event. It gained whole lot of appreciation by the audience present, also some of them were ready to give their support in most possible ways. 

The turning point of the event was when people with little interest gained a lot of interest towards the end. That created a momentum in the event.The enthusiasm and energy level never dropped throughout the event, that showed the determination of each member for the foundation. I am honoured to be part of it and looking forward to do my best.



Sahaja Bhargavi is an engineering graduate from NIE Mysuru. She is our new team member who will write articles related to the activities of Spoorthi Foundation.

She can be reached on her facebook account.

Please follow our page for more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment