My name is Sowjanya

by 4:37 AM 0 comments
My name is Sowjanya.K.R and I did my Engineering in Electronics and Communication in Maharaja Institute of Technology,India. I started my professional career as a trustee of Non - Profit Organizations (NGOs) Spoorthi Foundation

Reasons for choosing SPOORTHI FOUNDATION are:
-Teaching which helps me in fulfillment of contributing knowledge to the younger generation which is essential for the development of a society/culture/country etc.
- Working in an NGO regardless of the task, shows how serious you are on helping the society, in turn building my nation because NGO doesn't pay much or it's a pro bono job. 
Usually, people with great passion to help the society works with an NGO. Thus this could be a strong point.

Our NGO has step in stamping the thoughts in building a super power India
- We used our skills in a productive way to make a difference, connect with our community and help poor children to contribute to a cause that we are caring about.
-  Accept each new experience as a chance to discover more about ourself while gaining valuable insight and knowledge. If we don't know how to do something, this is one of the best environments in which we can learn. 
- Personal development, especially in such areas as self-fulfillment, self-confidence and self-esteem often flourish in such programs. As we trained to do more tasks. We tried our best in making children more skilled and feel better about their self. .
-  We planned to make our self to be able to adapt and modify the theoretical constructs as required in order to meet my Country's needs. We fully recognized that our political, economic, and technological environments are constantly changing, and thus management needs to be able to adapt quickly and accurately to the new conditions with team prosper. 
- In fact successful improvement requires establishing a clear educational vision, seeking from new cultures, shared institutional mission, knowing and identifying areas for improvement, developing and designing strategic plans and implementing those plans for new programs in building a better nation. 

As being one of the trustees of SPOORTHI FOUNDATION, I believe my chosen profession will enable me to fulfill all of my desires to help people of my nation, who live in poority and will bring
positive changes in their way of life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment